Decorating with Nature:
We are constantly inspired by nature. The colors, the scent, the crisp air and the sound that envelopes us. During the winter and holiday season, we love to utilize the natural elements that surrounds us to decorate our spa (and homes) with the colors and scents of the season. Our resident WildCrafter, Jessie Caccavale suggests these simple steps to create a Winter Wreath or Photo Frame:
Nature Nurtures – Winter Wreath
- Start with a simple grapevine wreath or natural (unfinished) wood frame.
- Secure pine, spruce, bay leaf or olive branches, holly leaves, and winter red berries to the wreath or frame with hot glue or wire.
- Choose a selection of accents such as dried artichokes, lotus pods, dried orange slices, kumquats and pine cones and secure them to the bottom of the wreath or frame (with wire or hot glue).
- Enhance with burlap or plaid ribbon (or other ribbon per your style and color scheme)
- Additional options might be:
We love to be inspired by creativity…here are a few resources where we often find inspiration:
What are your favorite go-to items in nature?